EFT TAPPING CERTIFICATION
GUIDE OTHERS THROUGH PAIN, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, TRAUMA, AND SELF-LIMITING BELIEFS
Learn the holistic, evidence-supported approach used by millions to overcome emotional blocks and live a life beyond limits.
Add EFT Tapping to your resource toolkit. Therapists, nurses, doulas, coaches, and first responders use the power of EFT with their clients and patients. You don’t need a professional license to apply EFT Tapping to your legally defined scope of practice in your work with others. However, you do need to use EFT Tapping only within your legally defined scope of practice.
Add EFT training to your continuing education catalog for mental health professionals, healthcare workers, and helping professionals.
Institutions & Organizations
EFT Training for mental health clinics, anxiety treatment centers, and beyond. Book Joan for a customized training for your staff.
Train your staff to use EFT Tapping. It has been shown to help reduce pain and anxiety with patients. Debrief trauma survivors and their families. Give your staff self-care tools for compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma. Great for hospitals, private practices, and emergency responder organizations.
READY TO GUIDE YOURSELF AND OTHERS THROUGH PAIN, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, TRAUMA, AND SELF-LIMITING BELIEFS?
Download your *FREE* EFT Client Handbook.
In it, you’ll find the tools used by millions worldwide to live a life beyond limits.
TRAIN YOUR TEAM, FACILITY, OR ORGANIZATION
EFT tools can be helpful for in-the-moment interventions and have been shown to create rapid results.
Depending on your scope of practice, here are some of the potential benefits of EFT Tapping
- ZTap into the mind-body connection with cognitive somatic tools
- ZAddress the source of self-limiting beliefs, negative thought patterns, anxiety, depression, trauma quickly and effectively
- ZHelp clients, patients, and staff form neuropathways for a happy, resilient life
- ZWork with trauma with distancing techniques, intended so clients don’t have to relive difficult memories
- ZSupport others through unconscious emotional blocks to success, joy, and freedom.
- ZDebrief trauma survivors and their families to help them begin the noble work of processing, healing, and recovering
- NHospice Workers
- NDeath Doulas
- NMidwives & Birthing Doulas
- NEmergency & First Responders
- NPhysicians Assistants
- NOccupational Therapists
Mental Health Providers
- NLicensed Professional Counselors
- NLicensed Professional Social Workers
- NAddiction Counselors
- NMarriage & Family Therapists
- NPastoral Counselors
- NLife Coaches
- NSports Performance Coaches
- NHealth & Wellness Coaches
- NBusiness Coaches
- NPersonal Trainers
- NNeurofeedback Practitioners
- NSchool Counselors
- NGuidance Counselors
- NEnergy Medicine Practitioners
- NReiki Masters
- NCorporate Wellness Program Managers
- NNonprofit Leaders
- NSocial Workers
- NSocial Service Volunteers
- NMeditation Teachers
- NYoga Instructors
ACCREDITED EFT TAPPING CERTIFICATION TO SUIT YOU
EFT TRAINING EVENTS
Learn EFT Level 1 and Level 2 in just three days. Joan offers these LIVE, IN-PERSON trainings just twice a year. Register as an individual professional. Or sign up your entire team or organization.
Book a private EFT Training Event for your facility or organization.
ACCREDITED, EFT TAPPING CERTIFICATION
After successfully completing EFT Level 1 and Level 2, you have the opportunity to earn your EFT Tapping practitioner certification under the gentle guidance of Joan Kaylor, an experienced EFT trainer.
Complete your yearly continuing education credits with Joan Kaylor, an accredited EFT Tapping Trainer.