EFT LEVEL 2:
BEYOND THE BASICS:
MASTERING THE FUNDAMENTALS OF EFT
INTERVENTIONS AND STRATEGIES DESIGNED TO GUIDE OTHERS THROUGH EMOTIONAL BLOCKS TO A LIFE BEYOND LIMITS
In EFT Training Level 2, expand your Tapping skills and their potential applications. Study how to use EFT with children, surrogates, and groups.
Enhance your knowledge of the scientific literature around somatic approaches to moving through stress and trauma. Develop your Tapping skills with these new EFT tools and methods:
- ZThe Three Gentle Techniques
- ZMovie/TSS for Assessing and Testing
- ZThe “Tabletop” Metaphor to describe core issues and trauma
- ZNew Tapping Points and Strategies
This class is open to mental health providers, healthcare professionals, helping professionals, and individuals.
Next Level 1 and 2 EFT Training
MASTERING THE ART AND SCIENCE OF EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES LEVELS 1 & 2
EFT Basics in Level 1 and TRAUMA Capsule in Level 2
Save $100 and register before 12/12/23 for the Early Bird Discount
Dates & Times:
EFT 1: January 12, 2024
EFT2: January 26 & 27, 2024
Location: ONLINE, link & password will be provided after registration
LIMITED TO 25 STUDENTS
ACCREDITED LEVEL 2 EFT TRAINING
This course meets EFT International’s standards for EFT tapping education. EFT International is a global professional organization committed to the highest education standards and ethics for Emotional Freedom Techniques. This course adheres to the Gold Standard used worldwide by EFT International Master Trainers.
By fully participating in this training, you’ll receive a Certificate of Attendance. This is the first step in becoming a Certified EFT Practitioner under the requirements of EFT International. Please note that this Certificate does not confer upon you or provide you with certification.
This training is considered an opportunity to explore EFT Tapping. Enrollment in this training does not guarantee your learning, understanding, or mastery of the topics it contains. Your level of mastery depends on your commitment, motivation, and engagement with all content and learning experiences. Furthermore, results with your clients and patients will vary.
EXPLORE UPCOMING EFT TRAINING AND EVENTS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR EFT LEVEL 2 TRAINING
Completion of EFT Level 1 required.
- Module 1: Review
- Module 2: Treating Trauma
- Module 3: Additional Techniques
- Module 4: Testing Your Work
- Module 5: Working with Beliefs
- Module 6: Working with Affirmations
- Module 7: Additional EFT Applications
EXPLORE UPCOMING EFT TRAINING AND EVENTS
EFT Level 2 is designed as a fundamentals training. It is intended to deepen and enhance your understanding of Tapping, including the nuisances of the practice and special methods around trauma. You’ll have the opportunity to learn to use EFT strategies with children, surrogates, and groups.
You’ll study how to apply specific EFT Strategies to special case scenarios and use Tapping education with clients aimed to improve outcomes.
EFT Level 2 Training explores a variety of in-depth Tapping topics, including:
- The limits of an EFT practitioner based on expertise, the scope of practice, and capacity to handle emotional intensity
- The varying impact of traumatic/stressful events
- The scientific literature showing the efficacy of somatic approaches to trauma
- When and how to apply the three Gentle Techniques of EFT appropriately
- The nuances of Movie/TSS and how to use them both as processing and testing
- The scope of Abreactions and the importance of assessing the capacity of your client to do EFT work, especially as related to trauma
- Your capacity for client rapport during the EFT interaction
- Identifying limiting beliefs/thinking, ask curious questions, and how EFT can be applied successfully
- How to Identify and handle core issues and past events using the “Tabletops” Metaphor
- How to recognize reversals and engage in nonjudgmental curious questioning about them with the client
- The strengths and obstacles of working over the phone or video conference to practice EFT and develop successful strategies for both
- When to use intuition and how to test for it
- How to observe and assess verbal and nonverbal cues from your client and the EFT process
- Basic understanding of reframing and know to use it sparingly
- The role of “the positive” in EFT and how to help clients manage expectations around the EFT process
- The foundation of working with children, surrogates, animals, and groups
- New tapping points and strategies
- The limitations of Level 2 Practice
- the EFT International Code of Conduct and Ethics that EFT International Practitioners and Certified Members must sign and adhere to
Here’s what’s inside the EFT Training Level 2
Review the basics of Tapping from EFT Training Level 1.
- NDiscovery Statement
- NSpecific vs. Global
- NEFT Standard Protocol
- NShifting Aspects
- NTell the Story/Movie Techniques
- NSecondary Gains
- NAPEX Effect
- NGeneralization Effect
The Standard EFT Protocol
Expand and strengthen your application of the Standard EFT Protocol and apply it to nuanced scenarios.
- NSneaking Up
- NTearless Trauma
- NChasing the Pain
- NBox/Container Techniques
- NTalk(Rant) & Tap
- NOrienting Tapping
- NMore on SUD's
- NAdditional Testing Methods
- NRapport Building
Working With Beliefs
Learn to identify limiting beliefs and use the “Writing on the Wall” metaphor to get to the source of the negative thought patterns.
- NLimiting Beliefs
- NWriting on the Wall
- NCore Issues
Working With Affirmations
Additional EFT Applications
EFT is versatile. Learn best practices for applying it to a variety of settings and demographics.
- NEFT via Video & Phone
- NEFT in Groups
- NEFT with Children
- NEthical Issues
- NSurrogate Tapping
Your EFT Level 2 Trainer
Joan Kaylor received her EFT training from the EFT Tapping Training Institute and earned her EFT Advanced Practitioner and her Master Trainer Certification from EFT International. She provides EFT Tapping training and mentoring to licensed health care providers, helping professionals, universities, hospital, organizations and beyond. She’s the host of the popular podcast Life without Limits.
* Please note
While Joan Kaylor is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania the trainings, classes, and her services as EFT Tapping NQT Master Trainer and Mentor are separate from and not part of her LPC psychotherapy practice. Therefore, it is not to be construed that the services of Joan Kaylor and/or the trainings, classes, or events offered on this website are the practice of psychology, psychotherapy, medicine, or any other licensed health care practice.