ACCREDITED EFT TRAINING
A Holistic, Evidence-Supported Approach to Mental Health
TRAINING IN EFT FOR INTEGRATED, COMPASSIONATE TREATMENT. FOR UNIVERSITIES, HEALTHCARE, AND ORGANIZATIONS
EFT combines powerful cognitive-somatic tools with potent affirmations to treat pain, anxiety, depression, and trauma.
Train your staff in cutting-edge, compassionate, integrative care.
While social workers, therapists, and counselors most often use EFT Tapping, healthcare professionals and first responders also find EFT useful.
Universities and colleges add our Accredited EFT Training to their continuing education catalog to meet the growing demand for holistic, integrated care in healthcare, mental health, and beyond.
Training in EFT will help your staff:
- ZAlleviate pain, anxiety, and fear for patients and clients
- ZTackle the root cause of anxiety, depression, and trauma quickly and effectively
- ZUse distancing techniques to help clients process trauma without reliving painful memories
- ZStimulate the mind-body connection with cognitive-somatic tools for lasting impact on treatment
- ZBuild self-care tools to manage compassion-fatigue and vicarious trauma
- ZHelp clients, patients, and staff form neuropathways for a happy, resilient life
LIVE AND IN-PERSON TRAINING EVENTS
Attend one of Joan’s on-line or in-person events in the Pittsburgh area. Or schedule a private training for your clinic, hospital, private practice, facility, or organization.
Next Level 1 and 2 EFT Training
MASTERING THE ART AND SCIENCE OF EMOTIONAL FREEDOM TECHNIQUES LEVELS 1 & 2
EFT Basics in Level 1 and TRAUMA Capsule in Level 2
Save $100 and register before 12/12/23 for the Early Bird Discount
Dates & Times:
EFT 1: January 12, 2024
EFT2: January 26 & 27, 2024
Location: ONLINE, link & password will be provided after registration
LIMITED TO 25 STUDENTS
WORKING WITH A GROUP OR AN AGENCY?
CONTACT ME FOR SPECIAL PRICING
After completing EFT Levels 1 and 2, start your journey to EFT Tapping Certification with Joan Kaylor, an EFT Master Trainer certified by EFT International. Become a skilled, accredited EFT Practitioner.
After certification, continue your professional development in EFT Tapping. Earn your annual Mentoring Credits under the expert guidance of Joan. Get practical advice on your cases and how to apply EFT in your practice effectively.
Reasons for Mentoring with Joan
- I have completed EFT Certification requirements.
- I have many questions about Basic EFT and EFT for trauma.
- I need continuing education for my certification from EFT International or another certifying agency.
- Joan Kaylor MSEd LPC DCEP has 25 years of experience and training helping clients and students using Emotional Freedom Techniques for a variety of mental health, performance and corporate settings.
Even after 25 years of studying Emotional Freedom Techniques I have questions for my mentor. As an advanced practitioner and Master Trainer, I am also required to have 6 hours per year of mentoring to maintain my certification as a practitioner and trainer.
Clinical and training questions come up every day. I appreciate feedback from my mentor and other certified practitioners. I am here to answer your questions in group format or individually.
READY TO GUIDE YOURSELF AND OTHERS THROUGH PAIN, ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, TRAUMA, AND SELF-LIMITING BELIEFS?
Download your *FREE* EFT Client Handbook.
In it, you’ll find the tools used by millions worldwide to live a life beyond limits.